Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SPG to Qmiles

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2017, 10:17 am
Original Poster

SPG to Qmiles

i transferred some SPG points to Qmiles 2 weeks ago and the miles have still not appeared in my account.
Anyone have any ideas of timescales i was looking to book a flight for next month and now i am panicking!
Old Aug 16, 2017, 11:13 am

Location: KUL (MY), ICN (KR), ZRH (CH) or OTP (RO) - or somewhere in between
Programs: OZ, JL
Originally Posted by poppyz
i transferred some SPG points to Qmiles 2 weeks ago and the miles have still not appeared in my account.
Anyone have any ideas of timescales i was looking to book a flight for next month and now i am panicking!
Have you tried contacting QRPC by email ([email protected]) or, better yet, the new QR twitter support (@QRsupport)?
Old Aug 17, 2017, 5:10 am

Last time it took a whole month for them to be transferred. I contacted QRPC (the day after it went past the allow 31 days for the transfer) then the next day they got back to me saying the miles were there. They magically appeared in my account some time between me contacting them and them getting back to me!

The time I transferred before it only took two weeks.

So basically, it can take a long time which is rather annoying if you want to make an award booking.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 8:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
I would start with SPG to find out if/when the points were sent to QR.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 4:52 am

Programs: qatar airways platinum
Recently there wasn't an option for me to transfer from SPG to Qatar. Have they ended their association? if so this was the only UK based way of adding to your miles as far as i am aware..
Old Jul 13, 2018, 3:16 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
The option SPG to QR is still there.
and it still takes more or less a full month
Old Jul 16, 2018, 2:12 am

Programs: qatar airways platinum
Originally Posted by nilsfr69
The option SPG to QR is still there.
and it still takes more or less a full month
cheers. Couldn't see it on a recent transfer.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 5:05 pm

Programs: QR P; HH D; IHG SpAmb
I guess you were just planning to top up with a few miles. Otherwise, given the recent "enhancements", there will be many here (and on coupon connection) that would be happy to offer you a better ratio...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.