Community
Wiki Posts
Search

zanzibar flight

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2016, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

zanzibar flight

Im debating using some miles, but does anyone know if J is refurbished lie flat or not? it doesnt say on the website!
Old Oct 23, 2016, 1:57 pm

surftb15 according to TheQatarSource.com Zanzibar flights are all with sloped seats and about half of them do not have IFE.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by remdk
surftb15 according to TheQatarSource.com Zanzibar flights are all with sloped seats and about half of them do not have IFE.
Thanks. I was concerned about that.

Ill just purchase the ticket then in Economy!

Ill be flying CAN-DOH in F then DOH-ZNZ in Y.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 2:25 pm

surftb15 since you are arriving from CAN in longhaul first class you will have access to Al Safwa lounge on your outward journey. If it is a return ticket and your DOH-CAN is in F then you will also have Al Safwa access on your return.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by remdk
surftb15 since you are arriving from CAN in longhaul first class you will have access to Al Safwa lounge on your outward journey. If it is a return ticket and your DOH-CAN is in F then you will also have Al Safwa access on your return.
Outbound
CAN-DOH F, DOH - ZNZ Y

Return
ZNZ - DOH Y, DOH - BKK F

Very excited to be back at the lounge!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.