Community
Wiki Posts
Search

seat selection on BA for pc members

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2014, 2:40 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I actually waited until OLCI opened as the travel agent had already selected me seats when booking - not great seats or anything, but aisle seats at least so I wasn't overly worried about ending up with the dreaded middle seat!!! There was still plenty of choice for both legs when OLCI opened in my experience.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 4:12 am

Any recent experiences for PC golds? Can you pick seat 7 days before online on ba.com? Or do you have to call BA (and is that painless)?
Old Oct 28, 2014, 11:56 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by heakja
Any recent experiences for PC golds? Can you pick seat 7 days before online on ba.com? Or do you have to call BA (and is that painless)?
Managed to pick my seat online for a flight that's in a bit over a month

edit: or at least get a "seat request" through (that shows up on my booking)

edit2: on Manage my Booking, it says "Your allocated seats are:"
Old Oct 29, 2014, 9:04 am

I'm flying on BA tomorrow, when I booked the ticket on BA.com I didn't use my EC details but just did it as a separate booking and put in my PC FF details (PC Gold). As soon as I logged in to Manage My Booking on BA.com and tried to select seats I was able to select my seat for free, this was well over a month before the flight.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 9:15 am

I of course meant PC Silver - which is what I am. But since the Golds here have been able to pick seats anytime, I hope as a Silver I get to pick 7 days before departure!

Thanks for the input!

(Interestingly, it says that I already now can pick seats for free in Manage My Booking. But when I try, I get an error message. Guess it is a glitch.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.