Search

Qatar Bonus Miles During the Ramadan.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2012, 9:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Most
Qatar Bonus Miles During the Ramadan.

I just received an offer from Qatar for 50 bonus miles per Qpoint earned from July 20th to August 31st, 2012.

http://loyaltylobby.com/2012/07/09/q...g-the-ramadan/
Old Jul 12, 2012, 1:22 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, QR Silver, Accor, BA
yea, seems like a good offer to me. Thankfully I have 85 Qpoints of flying booked during the period
Old Jul 23, 2012, 1:57 am

Programs: qmiles, star alliance
I just traveled yest from JFK-KWI via DOH and already have receives all my miles into my account. Would I still be able to receive the bonus points if I go ahead and register for the offer right now???
Old Jul 28, 2012, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by iabbask
I just traveled yest from JFK-KWI via DOH and already have receives all my miles into my account. Would I still be able to receive the bonus points if I go ahead and register for the offer right now???
According to the terms and conditions of this offer you need to register for it at least a day before of your first flight.
Old Sep 4, 2012, 7:13 am

Just saw that my miles from this promotion had posted today :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.