Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Insurance

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2014, 4:43 am

If your injury occurred after you purchased the insurance and this condition is unrelated to any prior condition you might have had, the plan should not consider it a pre existing condition. That said, the plan may only be obligated to pay for any trip cancellation expenses because of this injury. Any upgrades to your ticket will most likely not be paid by the insurance. Your best bet is to contact the airline directly about it.
Old Dec 12, 2014, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

Travel Insurance

Hi folks,

Thanks for all the valuable feedback. I had a great flight to LHR and back. It was great to have 32A and 32B to myself on the way to LHR.

As an added bonus, Zurich (customer care) was also part of the AMEX Shop Small campaign.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 2:16 pm

are there any travel insurances that cover flights that i can buy after i already went on the outbound flight?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.