Wiki Posts
Search

Barry Humphries wearing QF PJ's

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: QFF WP (LTG), VA SG
Barry Humphries wearing QF PJ's

So I think it has been mentioned before on here about how some people wear their QF PJ's in many other places other than a QF plane - but I think this is the most awesome one I've ever seen. How about Barry Humphries on the set of the Hobbit? Check out this video from about 6:00 onwards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTUQi8HBlg4

=)

Last edited by Josh43; Jul 23, 2012 at 1:43 pm Reason: (I changed the link to Youtube - easier to fast-forward the video!)
Old Jul 23, 2012, 4:05 pm

Programs: VAG
I got as far as clicking on the link before saying "What the hell am I doing?"

On the list of people I'd like to see in their PJs, I'm afraid Barry Humphries just doesn't make the grade.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 7:19 pm

Programs: QP Life, AA Nothing, QF Bronze
But they are J PJs! Surely he flies F.

(Yes, I realise many routes don't offer F any more.)
Old Jul 24, 2012, 3:23 am

Sacha Baron Cohen famously walked off the aircraft and through the terminal to his car with them on as the character 'The Dictator', when he arrived in Sydney a few months ago. Google it, classic
Old Jul 24, 2012, 3:55 am

Programs: QFF
Originally Posted by Josh43
So I think it has been mentioned before on here about how some people wear their QF PJ's in many other places other than a QF plane
Yes, it was quite inducing to see a customer walking around Woolworths wearing QF PJs as I was leaving work.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by Josh43
So I think it has been mentioned before on here about how some people wear their QF PJ's in many other places other than a QF plane - but I think this is the most awesome one I've ever seen. How about Barry Humphries on the set of the Hobbit? Check out this video from about 6:00 onwards:
Nooooo! What is seen cannot ever be unseen!

(And yes, cringe to people wearing QF PJs anywhere in public except on a plane! That said, I'm very fond of the QF, BA and CX first-class PJs, especially the CX ones by Shanghai Tang, they really look great, you could probably get away wearing them to a dojo!).
Old Jul 24, 2012, 7:22 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by VHOEJ
Sacha Baron Cohen famously walked off the aircraft and through the terminal to his car with them on as the character 'The Dictator', when he arrived in Sydney a few months ago. Google it, classic
Probably couldn't afford the time to wait in the line up for the toilets to change back to "normal" clothes. Now if the toilets had not been removed ......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.