Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BCN/MAD to USA with Skyteam for around 1300euros

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BCN/MAD to USA with Skyteam for around 1300euros

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2017, 6:01 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold
A tad frustrating that Google flights say DL is cheapest to book these through - well the ones I'm trying to book - but are nowhere near these prices when I click through to their site. AF is fine, but being a bit awkward with some of my dates even though the cheap fare is available on both outward and return journeys, trying to put them together reminds me of some of the trouble I've had with QR when the return miraculously increases.
Old Feb 24, 2017, 1:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by DAV2355711
Also available to RDU with the nonstop CDG-RDU coming up on the outbound...

First time I've seen this discounted since its introduction last May.
indeed, this flight is usually expensive. The discount is maybe facilitated by the soon coming upgauge : B767 instead of B757.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.