Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Ba/ - lhr - tll - 200tp - 233gbp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ba/ - lhr - tll - 200tp - 233gbp

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2017, 4:34 am

Programs: BA Silver, AA Gold, A3 Gold, Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by soy
Yep, there are examples in the ba forum of fitting 3 in a single weekend
I did three but over three weekends!
Old Mar 11, 2017, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by onobond
Really a piece of cake. A constructive way of spending a quite weekend, I'd say.

Now the math problem: How many weekends to make LtGGL?
youd have to fly 3 trips every weekend for a little over 3.5 years hahaha

and it would only cost approx 45K
Old Mar 21, 2017, 7:06 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Flyblue
Just booked for me before deadline... but my travelling companion who was booking separately got timed out waiting for me and refreshed after midnight. New re-price rice more expensive and even more so for the timed flights that I will be on.

Short end of the stick is that I have got a ticket to tallin but not Grace. I presume there is no lee-way here with BA?

this
Old Mar 22, 2017, 1:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Nagolnagol
Just booked for me before deadline... but my travelling companion who was booking separately got timed out waiting for me and refreshed after midnight. New re-price rice more expensive and even more so for the timed flights that I will be on.

Short end of the stick is that I have got a ticket to tallin but not Grace. I presume there is no lee-way here with BA?

this
If you booked with BA then you could cancel under the 24hr cooling off rule.
Another work around would have been to use a US online travel agent but that option - indeed if i would have worked at all - expired at 7am GMT.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 1:28 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I have just booked a great package from Expedia as a TP run for next weekend and have a question regarding arrivals from non-Schengen and use of the Premium Lounge. Has anyone who has completed this trip and/or is familiar with HEL able to tell me if it is possible/acceptable to access the Premium Lounge on arrival from LHR and then pass through passport control a couple of hours after landing, for my connecting flight to TLL? Many thanks.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 4:37 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by shandy01
I have just booked a great package from Expedia as a TP run for next weekend and have a question regarding arrivals from non-Schengen and use of the Premium Lounge. Has anyone who has completed this trip and/or is familiar with HEL able to tell me if it is possible/acceptable to access the Premium Lounge on arrival from LHR and then pass through passport control a couple of hours after landing, for my connecting flight to TLL? Many thanks.
It is possible according to this post.
Old Mar 25, 2017, 3:11 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Gold, HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by florens
Yes I did too. Used the sauna which was relaxing
Old Mar 25, 2017, 3:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, Flyblue
Originally Posted by Swiss Tony
If you booked with BA then you could cancel under the 24hr cooling off rule.
Another work around would have been to use a US online travel agent but that option - indeed if i would have worked at all - expired at 7am GMT.
Thanks, used Orbitz on m phone which still quoted the sale price in USD. This was 8 hours after so I presume just managed to catch the West Coast. Didn't work on my computer.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 7:54 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by florens
Thanks - yes, no issues going straight to the Premium Lounge. Got to the lounge at approx 3.45pm and the lounge was incredibly busy with barely a spare seat however 1 hour later and it is really quiet. Very enjoyable flight over on the A350 - super crew/food/drink. CX F lounge at LHR was lovely for breakfast.... it had been at least 12 months since I had been in T3 so did pop down to sample the BA F lounge. I walked straight back out and returned to CX.
Old Apr 20, 2017, 4:20 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Just seen there are overnight Sat-Sun options from November too, A350 available at least one way for £232 still.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 5:41 am

Does anyone have the fare rules for this ticket? I've taken the outbound flight and curious if I can change the date of my return for free.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 7:19 am

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by tmk_bne
Does anyone have the fare rules for this ticket? I've taken the outbound flight and curious if I can change the date of my return for free.
It won't be free.

I booked one about six months ago and had to move it to the direct LHR-TLL-LHR BA service. Cost something like £96 to change it - but only because I was targeting the cheapest change week, as the fare difference can be much greater than that.
Old Sep 5, 2017, 6:10 am
AHO

Unfortunately, this fare does not allow routing via Helsinki anymore, because of the limitation of the flight number in Flight application.

Code:
FLIGHT APPLICATION

IF THE FARE COMPONENT INCLUDES TRAVEL WITHIN UNITED
   KINGDOM
       THEN THAT TRAVEL MUST BE ON
       ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING
         ANY BA FLIGHT
         ANY 9B FLIGHT.
   AND
   THE FARE COMPONENT MUST INCLUDE TRAVEL BETWEEN TLL AND
   LON ON
       ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING
         BA FLIGHTS 300 THROUGH 999.
Attached Images  
Old Sep 5, 2017, 8:29 am

Programs: BA - Gold, Hilton - Diamond; Hyatt - Platinum, Accor - Platinum, Marriott - GOLD; SPG - Gold;
Originally Posted by Alex3fr
nice deal, sold on BA but can fly on finnair's a350

availability wide open

https://www.google.nl/flights/?f=0#s...LHR0AY831;sc=b
apologies but above link is not displaying the quoted price, not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can not locate the quoted price
Old Sep 5, 2017, 8:42 am
AHO

Originally Posted by rashadik
apologies but above link is not displaying the quoted price, not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can not locate the quoted price
The comment was posted 2016-NOV-11.
It was for departure 2016-NOV-24 and return 2016-NOV-27 so it's not so strange that the link does not work anymore.

Code:
https://www.google.nl/flights/?f=0#search;f=LHR;t=TLL;d=2016-11-24;r=2016-11-27;sel=LHRHEL0AY3126-HELTLL0AY107,TLLHEL0AY118-HELLHR0AY831;sc=b

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.