Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

EK/QF: CMB-SIN-MEL in First Class €1712 one way

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2016, 6:10 am
Original Poster

http://www.momondo.pt/flightsearch/?...false&NA=false
Attached Images  

Last edited by Pat89339; Jul 30, 2016 at 9:45 am Reason: Clarify carriers, one way, price and post must have sufficient details to stand alone
Old Jul 30, 2016, 10:40 am

Thanks. Great fare, working on making it count.
Old Jul 30, 2016, 11:54 am

Programs: VA WP, NZ *A SG
QF don't offer F on this route
Old Jul 30, 2016, 1:03 pm

ek all the way does, look on google flights
Old Jul 30, 2016, 2:32 pm

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
ITA shows under Fare Rules: 2014???

TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST BE COMPLETED NO LATER THAN
28SEP 14 AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN.
Old Jul 30, 2016, 4:28 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, BA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by smit0847
QF don't offer F on this route
This is absolutely incorrect.

I think that you've overlooked a very important flying concept/truth: the airline code assigned to a flight is not necessarily the airline metal that you will fly. If you didn't realize that QF and EK were code-share partners, you could have clicked on the OP's link to see that both flights (CMB - SIN, and SIN - MEL) are operated by EK, and both flights have F cabins.
Old Jul 30, 2016, 8:52 pm

Programs: QF, Virgin Australia
Originally Posted by jbalmuth
This is absolutely incorrect.

I think that you've overlooked a very important flying concept/truth: the airline code assigned to a flight is not necessarily the airline metal that you will fly. If you didn't realize that QF and EK were code-share partners, you could have clicked on the OP's link to see that both flights (CMB - SIN, and SIN - MEL) are operated by EK, and both flights have F cabins.
Perhaps what smit0847 meant is that QF don't operate any flights with F on the SIN-MEL route, which is correct. There are only QF codeshares on EK metal, as you rightly pointed out ^

Is pricing even lower at the moment, 1656 / 1691 EUR (due to forex changes I guess). Anyway, great deal!
Old Jul 30, 2016, 9:55 pm

Programs: VA WP, NZ *A SG
Originally Posted by Tech Noir
Perhaps what smit0847 meant is that QF don't operate any flights with F on the SIN-MEL route, which is correct. There are only QF codeshares on EK metal, as you rightly pointed out ^

Is pricing even lower at the moment, 1656 / 1691 EUR (due to forex changes I guess). Anyway, great deal!
That was exacrly what I meant. I'd didnt want people booking QF36 as part of an F booking and expecting F on this flight as it doesn't exist. Thank you for commenting without biting my head off.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.