Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

BA I class yyz-fco/vce $2650 CAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2016, 10:19 am
Original Poster

Not sure if anyone has posted this.

i booked a weekend trip for BA mileage run 4 flights requirement from yyz-fco, leaving on Friday after work and come back on sunday in June

$2650CAD, with RBC BA card, 10% off, i end up paying $2389.57 CAD.

Also there is a BA promotion for traveling to UK and europe from May 20-July 31st by biz class for 25K avios points. you have to register for this promotion.

with this ticket, u will get 15150 avios and 360 TPS for blue tier member.
Old May 25, 2016, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by torontochinese
Not sure if anyone has posted this.

i booked a weekend trip for BA mileage run 4 flights requirement from yyz-fco, leaving on Friday after work and come back on sunday in June

$2650CAD, with RBC BA card, 10% off, i end up paying $2389.57 CAD.

Also there is a BA promotion for traveling to UK and europe from May 20-July 31st by biz class for 25K avios points. you have to register for this promotion.

with this ticket, u will get 15150 avios and 360 TPS for blue tier member.
This one would be a good one to nest in a separate trip. FCO-YYZ can be had for $2200 on *A or on ST or...for less than a hundred more just fly on AA. Make sure you route through JFK to get on the nice reverse herringbone seats.
Old May 25, 2016, 10:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by grandgourmand
This one would be a good one to nest in a separate trip. FCO-YYZ can be had for $2200 on *A or on ST or...for less than a hundred more just fly on AA. Make sure you route through JFK to get on the nice reverse herringbone seats.
According to seatguru Yyz-Lhr nonstop is reverse herringbone seat?
Old May 25, 2016, 10:42 am

Which airline are you talking about? AA doesn't fly YYZ-LHR, BA does and they don't have reverse herringbone.
Old May 25, 2016, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Which airline are you talking about? AA doesn't fly YYZ-LHR, BA does and they don't have reverse herringbone.
BA. I was confused with seat next to each other. One face forward and one face backwards. Still new to all these.
Old May 25, 2016, 11:01 am

BA. I was confused with seat next to each other. One face forward and one face backwards. Still new to all these.
If you happen to have a bunch of Avios already (or Amex MR points) you can upgrade to F pretty easily I think.
Old May 25, 2016, 11:13 am
Original Poster

If you happen to have a bunch of Avios already (or Amex MR points) you can upgrade to F pretty easily I think.
it is not even a vacation, it is already a lot of money for flying biz for a mileage run. but thanks for the suggestion.
Old May 25, 2016, 2:20 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
YYZ-LHR is the typical Club World configuration, which is definitely not as nice as AA's flat beds on any aircraft.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.