Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

SK premium eco ARN/OSL-ORD/LAX/NYC for $790

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SK premium eco ARN/OSL-ORD/LAX/NYC for $790

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2016, 5:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
SK premium economy ARN/OSL-ORD/LAX/EWR for $780

SK premium economy ARN/OSL-ORD/LAX/EWR for $780, books into A and seemingly credits 200% on A3. Could be available to more cities.

ARN-LAX 11k flown miles, 22k miles on A3. More from OSL.

Example:

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...K940;sc=p;a=SK

Link takes you to European versions of Expedia, but you can book this directly on the US Expedia as well, maybe other OTAs too. Available mostly second half of the year and until EOS.

Credit to headingwest for spotting this.

Last edited by nk15; Mar 30, 2016 at 5:26 am
Old Mar 30, 2016, 2:16 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
This is bookable directly on SAS's website too. You can even pay in GBP when booked through the UK site.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 4:27 am

Programs: UA*G, SK*G
Thanks, great find.

Actually destinations in Asia are available for about the same price, such as Hongkong and Shanghai. Tokio goes for slighty more.

Example for ARN-HKG for about 6900 SEK, roughly 800 USD
https://www.google.se/flights/#searc...=STAR_ALLIANCE

Fare class A gives 150 % EQM on UA, which is awesome for that price.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 6:04 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
It might interesting for some, these fares seem to be available open-jaw too. So if you book OSL-LAX//IAD-OSL or OSL-HKG//PVG-OSL it prices the same. Fill the gap with a reward flight and visit 2 cities. Bookable on SAS's website. You can't go wrong!
Old Mar 30, 2016, 6:56 am

Programs: DL, HHonors, Bonvoy, Hyatt
I see some availability as early as April! Summer seems to be blocked though.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 11:43 am

I'm relatively new to mileage runs/fare rules/etc. I would love it to be, but it seems that this fare is not available in the reverse. It is pretty uncommon for a fare to stay the same when swapping origin and destination?
Old Mar 30, 2016, 11:50 am
formerly known as DeltaNYC

Programs: AC SE100K / FB Platinum / BA Bronze / Marriott Ambassador (LT Plat) / Hilton Diamond / IHG Plat
I just would like to comment on the fact that finally an SK "A" fare is not incorrectly identified as first class in the MR forum. This is remarkable.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 11:52 am
formerly known as DeltaNYC

Programs: AC SE100K / FB Platinum / BA Bronze / Marriott Ambassador (LT Plat) / Hilton Diamond / IHG Plat
Originally Posted by IAmKai
It is pretty uncommon for a fare to stay the same when swapping origin and destination?
Very uncommon. Can't think of an example when intl fares are concerned. Domestic is a different story.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by Far Siren
Very uncommon. Can't think of an example when intl fares are concerned. Domestic is a different story.
Gotcha. Appreciate it.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 12:19 pm

I just would like to comment on the fact that finally an SK "A" fare is not incorrectly identified as first class in the MR forum. This is remarkable.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Yes, this is more remarkable than the fare itself, this is mostly why we posted it, to show that it is possible...
Old Apr 27, 2016, 9:09 pm

Programs: Miles & Bonus, Miles & More, Miles & Smiles
Originally Posted by nk15
SK premium economy ARN/OSL-ORD/LAX/EWR for $780, books into A and seemingly credits 200% on A3
Hi. I'm new on this forum. How (and where) do you see it's class A? I have trouble finding class info until "after" I book a flight...

Thanks, Andrea
Old Apr 28, 2016, 12:37 am

Originally Posted by Andrea Figallo
Hi. I'm new on this forum. How (and where) do you see it's class A? I have trouble finding class info until "after" I book a flight...

Thanks, Andrea
https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Sear...um&mode=search

Hit Continue on the $794.86 flight, then select the + $0.00 inbound, on the next Trip Detail page you'll see "Show flight and baggage fee details".
Old Apr 28, 2016, 12:25 pm

Programs: Miles & Bonus, Miles & More, Miles & Smiles
Originally Posted by mlqsko
https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Sear...um&mode=search

Hit Continue on the $794.86 flight, then select the + $0.00 inbound, on the next Trip Detail page you'll see "Show flight and baggage fee details".
Super, thank you!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.