Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JJ: MXP-GRU £653 in Biz

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2015, 2:28 pm

Programs: Miles & More, FlyingBlue, Iberia Plus Gold
Thanks OP.

Got 2 MXP-GRU-EZE-GRU-MXP in Z for Xmas and New Year for €1080 each. Exactly what we needed to end this year!

GRU-EZE is booked in W prem. eco, aircraft is a TAM A320 but I don't think those have a prem. eco cabin so don't know what to expect.

EDIT: Looks like W on TAM is business for narrow-body aircrafts (according to the new LATAM unified fare classes). Some A320 have a business cabin so sounds good, all business flights.

Last edited by tymoon25; Sep 19, 2015 at 3:22 pm
Old Sep 19, 2015, 3:16 pm

Programs: BA Gold, QF LTG, TK Elite, IHG Amb & HH Diamond
I was slightly nervous, but my eTicket has been issued. Good luck to everyone else who bought a ticket.
Old Sep 19, 2015, 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by onemoretrip
I was slightly nervous, but my eTicket has been issued. Good luck to everyone else who bought a ticket.
Mine took 2 minutes
Old Sep 19, 2015, 3:24 pm

Programs: BA GCH
Thanks folks. Popped up at the right time. 2 x tickets bought for Christmas too. Tickets issued too. Fingers crossed.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 10:52 am

JJ Cancelled flights

Hi

Just seen that my flights have been cancelled Anyone else experienced this? Its been three weeks and my CC has been charged..thoughts anyone please?

Thanks
Old Oct 11, 2015, 10:55 am

wow 3 weeks, they are slow cancelling those tickets
Old Oct 11, 2015, 11:58 am

TATL also appearing as cancelled here. Now I am REALLY angry, like a month later!!!
Old Oct 11, 2015, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by tymoon25
TATL also appearing as cancelled here. Now I am REALLY angry, like a month later!!!
Me too. No communication from airline or travel agent.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 12:44 pm

Programs: BA GCH
Same. Got a warning from My Flights app today (Sunday 11th). No refund & not official contact yet.

This is a disgrace. Almost a month later; I've now got non refundable hotels booked, further flights within South America for the full holiday duration. The same flights are on sale for a couple of hundred Euros more... are they to be cancelled too?

I'll be consulting my solicitor tomorrow.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by roarss
I'll be consulting my solicitor tomorrow.
Can you let us know what the opinion is please roarss? I have a couple of non-refundable and a couple of refundable bookings in Brazil. I've also realised that my travel insurance expired yesterday!

Thanks.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 1:36 pm

Hmm...interesting...

So I rang TAM and spent a long time on the phone with them. They kept asking if I had received any communication (which I hadn't). They then seem to re-issue the ticket with a new booking code. Perhaps this has something to do with the TAM/LAN intregration?

Certainly worth giving them a call; they were very helpful and I asked them to send the e-ticket to me which they did.

Let me know how you get on!
Old Oct 11, 2015, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by navsw6
Hmm...interesting...

So I rang TAM and spent a long time on the phone with them. They kept asking if I had received any communication (which I hadn't). They then seem to re-issue the ticket with a new booking code. Perhaps this has something to do with the TAM/LAN intregration?

Certainly worth giving them a call; they were very helpful and I asked them to send the e-ticket to me which they did.

Let me know how you get on!
In which country did you call them? I am planning to call but this is Sunday so not sure about where they are open.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by tymoon25
In which country did you call them? I am planning to call but this is Sunday so not sure about where they are open.
I called the UK number; it routed me to their call centre which apparently is in Columbia
Old Oct 11, 2015, 2:00 pm

As always, cooler heads like navsw6's prevail. ^

I just called the UK freephone number and was told that my booking had been cancelled because of operational difficulties in the back end, but my ticket was still valid. I needed to provide the ticket number, not the booking reference for the issue to be resolved.

Thanks everyone - my blood pressure has dropped!
Old Oct 11, 2015, 2:03 pm

Well I also called and I was told that I need to contact Expedia as I booked with them to have the issue solved... Mhh mhh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.