Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Delta DFW to HKG Business Class $2456.00 A/I R/T

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2015, 10:00 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM

Lots of dates from October on. Looks like Delta started with this fare and AA followed. With Delta, you have to double connect through SEA.
Old May 15, 2015, 7:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by DL2SXM
Lots of dates from October on. Looks like Delta started with this fare and AA followed. With Delta, you have to double connect through SEA.
I assume this requires the DL SEA-HKG nonstop?
Old May 15, 2015, 12:29 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I assume this requires the DL SEA-HKG nonstop?
yes MSP. I believe that Delta 86'd the NRT to HKG flight so this is only thru SEA. I wouldnt be all that shocked if we see a DFW to SEA non stop soon on Delta metal.
Old May 16, 2015, 10:35 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Too bad the DTW-HKG nonstop is gone.
Old May 16, 2015, 12:44 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Too bad the DTW-HKG nonstop is gone.
To bad DL disassembled the DFW hub

Then again, we prob wouldnt see these fantastic premium specials. Its a little inconvenient living in NY to take advantage of these great premium fares but at least it seems that DL also matches the same fare for flights out of PHL, a short 90 minute or so drive from my home.
Old May 18, 2015, 9:56 am

Originally Posted by DL2SXM
To bad DL disassembled the DFW hub

Then again, we prob wouldnt see these fantastic premium specials. Its a little inconvenient living in NY to take advantage of these great premium fares but at least it seems that DL also matches the same fare for flights out of PHL, a short 90 minute or so drive from my home.
NYC airports have lots of competition and low fares compared to most other USA airports. LAX is also generally good this way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.