Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many vitamins can I bring on the plane?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2015, 8:26 am
Original Poster

How many vitamins can I bring on the plane?

I'll be travelling from JFK to Seoul for less than a month and I was wondering how many vitamins can I bring?

I haven't decided if it will be carry on or check in.

But I have 10 bottles (7 fish oil, 1 vitamin d, and 2 glucosamine). These are all of course, for friends/family.

Will 10 be a problem?
Old Aug 27, 2015, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by swy05
I'll be travelling from JFK to Seoul for less than a month and I was wondering how many vitamins can I bring?

I haven't decided if it will be carry on or check in.

But I have 10 bottles (7 fish oil, 1 vitamin d, and 2 glucosamine). These are all of course, for friends/family.

Will 10 be a problem?
I've checked more than this before. (Relatives in China who want US vitamins.)
Old Aug 27, 2015, 2:34 pm

I have travelled with a lot more for years. I put in my checked in bags. Only carry on what you need for the trip.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 6:07 pm

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
I often travel with many bottles of vitamins from US to Europe (stock up at CVS when visiting family in the US) and have never had a problem. I put mine in my checked luggage. Be careful about the fish oil capsules if you want to carry them on - TSA may consider them a liquid. I'd put them in checked luggage to be safe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.