Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

Anyone has experience getting passport issued in 1 day at Passport Agency in Detroit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone has experience getting passport issued in 1 day at Passport Agency in Detroit?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2015, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Anyone has experience getting passport issued in 1 day at Passport Agency in Detroit? If I make a morning appointment and show proof of travel within 5 days, will they be able to issue a passport by the same after noon?

I had done that at the Passport Agency in Washington, DC. Passport issued and ready for pick-up around 1PM on the same day. Just wondering if the Detroit one is as efficient.

Thanks!
Old May 11, 2015, 1:42 pm

Programs: Dirt Status w/ All
I renewed mine there last year and I believe the pickup time was after 3pm.
Old May 11, 2015, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tev9999
I renewed mine there last year and I believe the pickup time was after 3pm.
Thanks!

I ended up driving back to the DC Passport Agency. Passport was issued
in 5 and half hours. (from the time I walked in the door until I picked it
up) They didn't even ask why I needed the passport in such a hurry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.