Old Oct 27, 2014, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, Alaska Air, American Airlines, SWA RapidRewards
Man attacks another passenger at DFW

nevermind .. too many haters

Last edited by PDXracer; Oct 27, 2014 at 1:44 pm
Old Oct 27, 2014, 12:48 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by PDXracer

I spilled coffee at PDX 4 weeks ago, and had TSA and Security all over me thinking I was under the influence. I was detained for 10 minutes.
TSA has no power of detention, so were the police there? Otherwise, you let yourself be detained.

TSA is not law enforcement, has no powers of law enforcement, and I hope they never do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxWimFepdn4

I am extremely angry, that Security here did not act sooner, and waited until this person attacked another person.

"Summary: An extremely troubled unnamed man gets upset, starts a fight and then gets taken down hard by host of good samaritans at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport."

There you have it. Unless a law enforcement officer was on hand, this was the next best outcome.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, Alaska Air, American Airlines, SWA RapidRewards
effing ridiculous
Old Oct 27, 2014, 2:01 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
effing ridiculous
How so? What do you mean?
Old Oct 27, 2014, 2:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, AA. Plasticy things! That give me, y'know, Stuff!
Originally Posted by Spiff
There you have it. Unless a law enforcement officer was on hand, this was the next best outcome.
Did you watch the video? LE stepped (& I do mean stepped) into frame less than ~3 seconds after the guy was jumped by everyone else. Clearly, they were all just standing around waiting. That might be OK for the pax who have little/no legal duty, LE can't say the same.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 5:16 am

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Red, Emirates Skywards Blue, BA Executive Club Blue, Amex BA
Interesting. How he thought he was doing to get away with it is beyond belief. A guy tried to mug me at an airport once, he was swiftly arrested!
Old Oct 29, 2014, 10:50 am

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by SeriouslyLost
Did you watch the video? LE stepped (& I do mean stepped) into frame less than ~3 seconds after the guy was jumped by everyone else. Clearly, they were all just standing around waiting. That might be OK for the pax who have little/no legal duty, LE can't say the same.
He may have just arrived on scene. You can't assume he was just watching the altercation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.