Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

First international trip, help with security/passport control questions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First international trip, help with security/passport control questions?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2014, 6:26 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Silver, Global Entry
Originally Posted by YKF
I would suggest not sleeping with her for Atleast the first few weeks or it could go down hill quickly with no spark left.
Geez....and here I advocate moving weddings to Wednesday or Thursday so you haven't ruined the weekend if it doesn't work out.
Old Aug 27, 2014, 9:39 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Alitalia Freccia Alata, Turkish Elite... oh yeah, and of course: Starbucks Gold :P
As said by others.... you are waaaaaaaay overdoing it. If they ask for your funds, wave your credit/debit cards, have your retun ticket ready just in case and tell them - if asked - you are visiting a friend (!) and might do a bit of traveling around europe later on. That's it. Honestly, you are waaaay overdoing it, have i said that already?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.