Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Private "TSA" at SFO chain of command?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2013, 9:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVPG, HH Dia, PC Plt, Hyatt Plt, SPG Gld, Marriott Sil, Carlson Sil, Red Lion Plt
Thumbs down Private "TSA" at SFO chain of command?

I'm at SFO in T2. I just had a disturbing interaction with one of the private "TSA" agents here. A witness and I filed a complaint with the very uninterested individual that claimed to be the highest supervisor on duty. I would like to escalate this matter higher and have many hours before my flight. Do these private security organizations follow the same chain of command as the TSA (TSO, LTSO, STSO, etc)? Who should I ask to speak with to get better action? I was provided a survey card as a means of complaint--however, I doubt that circling all zeros will mean much Though the supervisor didn't seem to care, he did mention that it was not the first incident with the agent I interacted with.
Old Apr 4, 2013, 8:02 am

Programs: Delta, United
I would suggest you call ... I had pretty good luck with that regarding a baggage question.

http://www.covenantsecurity.com/subc...erservices/sfo

Perhaps someone can meet you in the terminal
Old Apr 4, 2013, 8:19 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Depends what the complaint is about. If it's some minor issue about poor training, the Covenant route is fine. If it has to do with policy or fraud, send a complaint to the DHS Inspector General. Covenant is a federal contractor, so IG monitoring of the contract is possible.

Unless the Officer seized an item which you want back right now, running around the airport is a waste of time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.