How to remove stickers from passports?

Subscribe
Does anyone know how to remove annoying stickers that get stuck on the outside of the passort? I don't mean VISA's on pages in the passport, I mean stickers that customs, embassies, security, airline luggage tags stick on the outside of your passport. Things like embassy barcodes to track your passport during a VISA application, things like the colour sticker stuck on the back of your passport used by some aiports when going through security, etc. The back of my passport is full of ugly useless stickers and sticker glue, would like to remove them without damaging my passport. Any ideas on how to do that? Thanks!
Scrape what you can then use alcohol to remove the glue
Or leave 'em on & have the security folks at some international airports remark about how much you travel. In some cases, it lessens the pain.
And in some cases it 10folds the pain ... Disn't dare thinking it would damage the passport, but, alcohol worked beautifully. Thanks for the advice!
Get into the habit of removing them as soon as the trip is over. Before the glue has a chance to dry out they usually peel off very easily.

In some of the previous threads about it, people have said you can ask they put them on your boarding pass if you prefer not having them on the passport, and some others have a clear plastic cover for their passport so they don't worry about it at all.
Put it in a plastic bag & freeze it.
I found that most customs, immigration & security stickers are "low tack" (meaning they peel off pretty easily). For those that don't, a little heat from a hair dryer will often soften up the glue & make the sticker easier to remove.
Nothing's better for removing sticky residue than Goo Gone. Truly wonderful product. Peel the stickers off, and then use it, will take that sticky goop right off.
Gasoline!
Put the PP under a towel and iron it until it warms the glue. Then peel them off. Use alcohol or Goo Gone for the residual glue.
Quote: Put the PP under a towel and iron it until it warms the glue. Then peel them off. Use alcohol or Goo Gone for the residual glue.
Yeah Goo Gone or citrus bug and tar remover works well.
Nail polish remover will take off stickers. Also lighter fluid works great if you have some (the same kind you would pour into a ZippoŽ lighter).

Peel the sticker off the best you can, then soak a cotton ball or Qtip in the liquid. Rub it on the sticker until it is saturated and then try to scrape it off again with your fingernail.
I had a VS agent tell me Windex to remove their security stickers.

I asked her why she thought I would want to remove them.
Quote: Nothing's better for removing sticky residue than Goo Gone. Truly wonderful product. Peel the stickers off, and then use it, will take that sticky goop right off.
Second the Goo Gone.
take them off right away.