Community
Wiki Posts
Search

mousse in carry on?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2009, 8:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Marriott or Hilton hot tub with a big drink <glub> Beverage: To-Go Bag™ DYKWIA: SSSS /rolleyes ☈ Date Night: Costco
Programs: Sea Shell Lounge Platinum, TSA Pre✓ Refusnik Diamond, PWP Gold, FT subset of the subset
Hair Gel Jerky!

Originally Posted by JT8D-217
I don't know that this counts as a great idea, but it works: make Hair Gel Jerky.
In that period of time post-war-on-water but pre-freedom-baggie, I packed my hair gel 'dry' buy taking a large square, say 12" x 12", of heavy mil plastic baggie and smearing a dozen or so very thin stripes of wet hair gel about 1/4" wide by 4" long. For each stripe, use an amount of gel equal to one application. Allow the gel to dry - 24 hours usually does it. You have now created Hair Gel Jerky.
Once dry, cover the gel side of the sheet with a similar sheet of plastic, fold up and pack.
To use, just peel one of the gel stripes off the sheet of plastic, wet both of your palms, and work the Hair Gel Jerky back into .... wait for it .... Hair Gel!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.