Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Sign in using an external account

Old Apr 11, 05, 9:42 am   #1

Programs: AA EXP, STWD PLAT
Lan Lounge in Lima

Does any one know if there is a lounge available if I am flying from Lima to Cuzco? Also what are the hours?
seavol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 05, 9:34 pm   #2

Other than AA, I am not aware of any airline that has their own lounge in Lima. There is a Diner's Club lounge and another First Class lounge that most airlines use. However, I am not sure what lounge LAN might use. It is possible that being OneWorld, they use the AA lounge. Probably worth a phone call or checking the website carefully.
rockdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 05, 1:14 pm   #3

Just got back from LIM/CUZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by seavol
Does any one know if there is a lounge available if I am flying from Lima to Cuzco? Also what are the hours?
I don't think there is one (at least based on what the check-in agent told me). I didn't really look for one as I spent the time in the City and browsing the few stores.

I found Lima airport very good and LAN service definitely above par. CUZ is a much smaller airport but even there, the facilities are new, clean and above par.

One interesting note: During the last 30 minutes of descent into CUZ, the cabin pressure is manipulated so that we got used to the higher altitude.
Old Apr 24, 05, 12:58 pm   #4

LAn uses the common lounge in LIM after immigration (AA lounge no longer exists outside) and it's quite good.
Colombo is offline   Reply With Quote