Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeromexico Standby?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2015, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

Aeromexico Standby?

Hello. My friend has booked to fly standby from Mexico City to London, England in the first week of September. The agent says he could be waiting 2-4 days at the airport to catch a flight. What are your opinions on this, do you think this is a 'legit' way to travel or will there be a chance of not flying at all?

All the best :-) Hannah
Old Aug 19, 2015, 3:22 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Your friend may be flying on a budget, hence your post in Budget Travel, but this is really an Aeromexico specific question, so I am moving the thread to Other North and South American Airlines forum (Aeromexico does not have its own forurm).

~moderator
Old Aug 19, 2015, 5:02 pm
Original Poster

Okay thank you Mr Moderator! :-)
Old Aug 23, 2015, 3:18 pm

Flights all seem pretty heavily booked that week so I think the chances are not good. Best is to look for a flight that has a lot of seats for sale and try for that one. E.g. Sept 6/7.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.