Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Beware of Dynamic Airways!!!! Especially people from Guyana

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beware of Dynamic Airways!!!! Especially people from Guyana

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2015, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Angry Beware of Dynamic Airways!!!! Especially people from Guyana

People of Guyana and Guyannesse nationality in the United States beware of Dynamic Airways. On December 21st 2014, flight 001 from JFK to Georgetown was supposed to take off from JFK at 0100 EST. The flight was cancelled due to mechanical problems and was rescheduled for 7pm, and then we received information that the flight was rescheduled for 1am on the 22nd. 9 am the passengers arrived for boarding. After processing we waited in the waiting room before boarding for 5 hours. The young children and handicapped individuals were in the tunnel for hours on end with no food. Then a representative came out and said that they were waiting for a part. Now, 4 hours before this the pilots and crew boarded the plane. Then all of a sudden the representative announced that if we get on the plane in25 minutes we can take off, if not we’ll have to cancel because the crew was on the plane too long. So we all piled on the plane in 25 minutes, then an hour went by and we sat there, then they announced that someone on the flight got sick (which we never seen anyone) and that they had to cancel the flight . The very moment they said that, NYC police pull up to the plane. This was about 8 am, 7hours after we were supposed to fly. The next night we eventually got on the plane that took off at 1am. The other people waiting in line behind us were told that they promised that a flight would also leave at 7PM. They didn’t get on a flight until after Christmas. I had to cancel my flight home on the 4th, because I didn’t want to be stuck at the airport in Guyana. I had to cut my vacation short 4 days. And still haven’t received a refund yet. I believe these people are running a scam to scam people out of their money.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 8:46 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

We've moved your post to the proper forum.

/Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.