Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Need help for my Masters Thesis: Loyalty Programs around the World

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need help for my Masters Thesis: Loyalty Programs around the World

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2014, 4:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Silver, Goldpoints Silver, CC Gold, Hilton Gold, Le-Club Platin
Exclamation Need help for my Masters Thesis: Loyalty Programs around the World

Dear all,

first of all: I had no idea where to open up this Topic, mainly because its pretty global but I need the most support in Southern America.

Following setup: I am currently working on a Masters Thesis with the Topic "Elite Loyalty Programs around the World regarding their Corporate Identity" (roughly translated from german )

Therefor we are comparing the webinterfaces of the different Membership statuslevels (from entering the program to the most valueable member) of all the members of the oneworld, skyteam and Staralliance.
One of the goals of that is to analyze and pointing out potential lacks of design, useability and navigation.

The most interesting part will be the understanding of (modern web-)design from the different continents and cultures.

But here is the problem: We are registered to all of the participating membership programs of OW, *A and Skyteam BUT unfortunatly we dont have the opportunity to get a view in to the higher membership levels. Thats the point we need you

We are looking for (high resolution) screenshots of the welcome-pages after you log in to your silver/gold/platinum-account. The one were your status and points are visible.

IMPORTANT: we DO NOT want to have your membershipnumbers or any personal information, please erase them from your screenshots!

We would be glad if you are going to help us out.
Thank you very much in advance!

PS: I guess it should be enough to upload the screenshots directly in here, or via pm with a link to your preferred imagehoster.
Old Apr 10, 2014, 8:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Now I've seen it all!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.