Wiki Posts
Search

Choosing seats for U.S airways award bookings

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2012, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Choosing seats for U.S airways award bookings

I have a flight coming up for a award booking on flight MS961 on a 777-300 and MS799 on A330-300 all in J for a family of 4. Myself wife and two children aged 4 and 2.
I have no booking reference numbers the agent said they didnt come thru but its there in my itinerary. I have been told that its a nice new interior and that if i can get seats on the left side of the plane i can see the pyramids coming into CAI. Is there anyway i can pre book these seats / meals / etc.

I have *A gold if that can help. If its a simple phone call could someone point me to the right direction calling from Australia.

Thank you.
Old May 14, 2012, 3:14 am

Programs: All of Them
I would highly advise you that you phone us airways and get confirmation numbers for each carrier in your itineary. After you have your confirmation number, ask for your eticket number. This ensures that your tickets are actually ticketed. After you have this info, phone MS and select seats. Then phone MS giving them the confirmation number and requesting the seats. *G will only help if there is seat blocking a la LX/LH
Old May 14, 2012, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by bl540611
I would highly advise you that you phone us airways and get confirmation numbers for each carrier in your itineary. After you have your confirmation number, ask for your eticket number. This ensures that your tickets are actually ticketed. After you have this info, phone MS and select seats. Then phone MS giving them the confirmation number and requesting the seats.
+1 for having US's PNR/Confirmation
+1 for having ticket numbers
and
+1 for having MS's PNR/Confirmation Number

I always want all three as you never know who will want what.
Old May 15, 2012, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
I have all three I called MS there is no seats on the left side of the 777. I can't even find a seat map or TR for the bkk-CAI or the CAI-CDG leg either.

Does the new 777 have wifi on board, any menus available . The MS website isn't the best user friendly I have come across

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.