Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Credit for Past Stays with La Quinta

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2012, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold

I just signed up with La Quinta Returns as I stay here a lot when I visit the Twin Cities. I had two stays here back in February, but neglected to sign up then, but I still have the receipts. I don't see anything on their website about requesting missing points like some point programs do.

Did I miss the boat or is there still a chance to receive points for those two stays last month? I figure one month ago is not unreasonable right?

Sax
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

The company is pretty responsive. Email them and ask, or just talk to the manager at the inn next time you are there. For only two stays, I bet they would try to help you out.

"If a reservation was made without a Returns number or your Returns number was not registered during your stay, that reservation will not appear in the list above. Please contact 1-800-RETURNS (738-8767) for further assistance."

Last edited by Doc Savage; Mar 14, 2012 at 12:05 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.