Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

Has anyone booked Vueling airlines and got a full refund for cancellation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2017, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

I want to book a ticket from Munich to Lisbon on Vueling airlines. I'm not sure about the journey so I want to book a fully refundable ticket.

I see they have an option called Excellence Fare ticket, which promises full refund.

However, I read on couple of forums that customers have a really difficult time claiming a full refund.

Can someone pitch in about their experience of getting a full or partial refund from Veuling?
Thanks.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 4:08 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk,brokenbones. I am moving your query to the Other European Airlines Forum. That is the forum in which you will find discussions re: Vueling.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Apr 15, 2017, 10:29 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Amb, ALL Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Honors Gold
Not an experience myself but be sure to read Conditions of Carriage
http://www.vueling.com/en/customer-s...ns-of-carriage
Old Apr 16, 2017, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Thank you for that link. Yes, I have read that before but still I want some personal anecdotes of folks who have successfully canceled their tickets and gotten a full refund.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Just a friendly little bump!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.