Search

EU 261/04 on Air Serbia

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2017, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United
EU 261/04 on Air Serbia

Hello,

I was on a Air Serbia flight today from Frankfurt to Sofia via Belgrade. At Frankfurt my flight was already delayed and I knew I was going to miss my connection in Belgrade. I asked the gate agent if she could just be proactive and reroute me but I was told that my Belgrade-Sofia flight would wait for me. Well when I got to Belgrade I wasnt surprised when I found out my connecting flight already left. I was rerouted on an Austrian flight and was supposed to arrive to Sofia at 11 pm (almost 8 hours late). I had already missed an event which I needed to attend and had no other need to go to Sofia so I requested to be sent back to Frankfurt. Long story short after a pretty bad experience in Belgrade with Air Serbia staff where I was left to fend on my own I was able to get rerouted to Frankfurt via Vienna in the late evening. I had already submitted a EU 261/2004 request to Air Serbia. I booked the ticket with my Sapphire Reserve card. Should I file a claim with them as well?

Thanks for the help
Old Feb 19, 2017, 3:48 am

What is it you would like to claim from your credit card company?

You have only filed a claim with the airline today, I would advise taking a deep breath and wait for them to reply first, based on EU261/2004 they should refund you the full cost of the ticket.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:57 pm

Anyone had success with Air Serbia and EU 261/04 ?

Hi,

Can you tell if you had success with getting compensation from Air Serbia according to EU 261 ?

Anyone ever succeeded to get such ?

I heard they are playing very good "hiding" game.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.