Wiki Posts
Search

WOW airlines reimbursement policies

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2016, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SWA
WOW airlines reimbursement policies

Has anyone has experience with filing a claim with WOW for missed connection in Iceland? They seem to be the most unresponsive airline I have ever dealt with.
Old Nov 9, 2016, 4:53 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

We have moved your query from the Technical Support and Feedback forum to the proper airlines forum for the best replied.

JDiver, Moderator - Technical Support and Feedback
Old Nov 10, 2016, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by lylebenson
Has anyone has experience with filing a claim with WOW for missed connection in Iceland? They seem to be the most unresponsive airline I have ever dealt with.
A missed connection doesn't automatically give rise to a claim for reimbursement.

As it sounds like you had to book and pay for a new flight yourself, then it seems that Wow may not have been liable (as, usually, in such cases the airline would rebook you themselves and issue you with the new ticket). If they considered themselves not liable on the day of your disruption, then they are unlikely to change their minds now.

The lack of a reply may very well be due to the lack of a case, or a lack of understanding of what your claim was for. [You used "reimbursement" in the thread title, so I am assuming this means you had to buy new flights. Until you give more details, there can't be much meaningful discussion]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.