Search

TAP Air Portugal: New E190 Biz Class

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2016, 4:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Member of Many but, sadly, a Post-Elite Life
Question TAP Air Portugal: New E190 Biz Class

Hello, all.

Booking engines clearly indicate "business class" availability on a new TAP E190 between Lisbon and Barcelona in October. What does this entail? Better service and food, perhaps?

I doubt the hard product differs unless there's a little more seat pitch. There's no middle seat to block out. The few pics just show an unadorned economy cabin.

Thanks.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 9:03 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
The seats are the same, 34" pitch (unless you're in the first row). No blocked seats, though I'd be surprised if the biz cabin was full.

Food menus are here. Breakfast is usually an assortments of cold, cuts, bread/pastries, yogurt and/or cereal.

They used to have "business class" even on the E145s
Old Aug 18, 2016, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Member of Many but, sadly, a Post-Elite Life
Question Thanks

Palal,

Thanks for ferreting out this information.

As an aside, have you experience the ATR shuttle between Lisbon and Porto? I know the seats are all the same on this aircraft, too.

Much appreciated!
Old Aug 19, 2016, 5:43 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
I haven't, as that shuttle is out of my price range, compared to other options . In any case, LIS-BCN is like BOS-DCA on US
Old Aug 30, 2016, 5:19 pm

Programs: AA PLT, *A Gold, Club Accor Gold
Hello esfox,

Palal is correct, just did LIS-BOD on the "new" Azul revamped E190 in C last month and the seats are the same, except the row 2 on the left side of the aircraft, since there is no row 1, you have more legroom. The meal outside lunch and dinner time is basically fresh cut fruit and a open sandwich. In terms of alcohol, you have more choices than in Y.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.