Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EU261 compensation at airport?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2017, 9:51 pm

Sorry for reviving an old thread but predictably Vueling does not make its contact email readily accessible to the public.

Does anyone know what email address I can use for an EC261/2004 claim? I am reluctant to use their online form and I also need to attach several documents to the claim.

Thank you.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 1:43 am

Originally Posted by Hardrive
Does anyone know what email address I can use for an EC261/2004 claim? I am reluctant to use their online form and I also need to attach several documents to the claim.
Google shows up:

https://gethuman.com/email/Vueling-Airlines
Old Sep 4, 2017, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by Thinksamuel
Hello

I am currently in Porto, waiting for my flight to Brussels with Vueling. The flight is delayed 2 hours 45 minutes. Apparently there was an aircraft change so that is an operational reason. The flight is 1475 kilometer so I think that I am entitled to EU261 compensation. Now: where do I go? Can I go here at the airport or do I have to file a claim after the flight?

Last edited by Tricialac; Sep 4, 2017 at 1:22 pm Reason: just realized date was 2016
Old Sep 7, 2017, 5:15 am
Original Poster

Their email contact was: [email protected]

I however used their online form two times at the beginning. Do make screenshots of every step you take so you can prove that you sent it to them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.