Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TAP baggage allowance

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2014, 6:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club, LH Miles & More, AF/KLM Flying Blue, Le Club Accorhotels, Tesco Clubcard
TAP baggage allowance

I have an upcoming itinerary MAN-LIS-AGP-LIS-MAN on TP. Booking is for myself, wife and son (9 months old therefore booked as infant on lap).

Trying to get my head round our baggage allowance through the TAP website - used their "checked baggage calculator" and it gives me the following for our son:

Each Infant (not occupying a seat)
Hand Baggage:
What's this?
One infant carrying basket.
Checked Baggage:
What's this?
One piece of baggage of 10 kg. The overall dimensions of the bag must not exceed 115 cm.
The "infant carrying basket" has a picture of a pushchair/stroller. Is this "infant carrying basket" just a language issue? Am I to understand that we can indeed bring the little one's pushchair as part of his allowance?

Any TP regulars/official TP assistance on FT able to help? Many thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.