Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

FlyBe Rewards4All availability on Loganair routes ex-GLA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2011, 4:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: SJ, SAS, DL

I hopeful that there might be someone reading this with expertise in redeeming Rewards4All points on Loganair operated routes.

Last year I pretty much resigned myself to the fact that Rewards4All points were not only worthless to me, they would cost me money to use. Case in point: a Rewards4All redemption I looked at would have cost me more in "taxes and charges" than the cash fare on the same flight.

However I've realised this doesn't seem to be the case with Loganair-operated franchise flights. Pricing a few itineraries to places like Barra and Shetland reveals some decent savings over cash fares. Since I'm based near GLA and have some trips north planned, I'd like to use come points then.

Could anyone with familiarity of the Rewards4All scheme tell me how far in advance award seats are opened up with Loganair, and whether subsequent seats may be opened? I'd hoped to get a round trip to Sumburgh for the Shetland Film Festival in late August / early September, but can't see any availability. Is this likely to change, or have I missed them?

Thanks for any help.
Old Apr 19, 2011, 5:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: SJ, SAS, DL
Just a little update since my first post in March (in case anyone finds this thread with the same question).

At the time, there was no availability at all for this coming September. However, one month later, a number of mid-week and weekend flights have opened up. GLA-LSI-GLA now booked ^

I can't discern a pattern, but perhaps of help if you're waiting for Loganair reward availability to open up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.