Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAS Long Lines

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2002, 5:39 pm
Original Poster

LAS Long Lines

Just recently rented a car at the newer combined Alamo/National rental center.

Only 2-3 representatives (depending on who felt like taking a break) were there to handle over the combined 50 Alamo and National customers in line. A number of employees in the "back office" peeked in once in awhile to see if it was dieing down.

I saved $20 but didn't think it was worth the 1 1/2 hour wait in line. I was told by the rep to get a wizard or emerald (from national) number to avoid the lines because it was always like this.

Old Nov 10, 2002, 6:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP & 3MM, Priority Club Plat since 1984
If you are going to rent from them, you need the emerald card or Alamo's card. You walk up, swipe it in a machine, and out pops the rental agreement after asking about the gas option.

You show your drivers license on the way out of the lot.

If you think LAS is horrible, you have never been to Los Angeles.

I'm in LAX and DEN all the time. If I didn't have the cards I'd go nuts!
Old Nov 11, 2002, 3:54 pm

The Quicksilver machines are no longer available,but the Quicksilver counter still is.I have never had more than one person in line in front of me at the Las Vegas Quicksilver counter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.