Wiki Posts
Search

Retroactive AA miles with Europcar

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2014, 1:35 am
Original Poster

Retroactive AA miles with Europcar

Hello,
I did not provide Europcar my American Airlines frequent flier number at the time of the rental on 11/1/14 and now they are telling me that it is impossible to retroactively credit my AA account.

The reservation was actually made thru Alamo as they have some sort of partnership where I rented the car (Cyprus). Can I somehow use Alamo to credit another airline's program instead?

Or should I just persist with Europcar even though I think that is fruitless as I had a different rental with them last year, did provide the AA#, and the miles never posted after 4 or 5 months (eventually got bonus miles from AA).

Thanks.

Last edited by povertyjetset; Nov 27, 2014 at 8:09 am
Old Dec 3, 2014, 10:22 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

This topic has been cross posted in the American Airlines AAdvantage forum, which is probably the right one for this topic, so we'll close this thread here.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...l#post23934325

Prospero
Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.