Wiki Posts
Search

Europcar Mexico (TRC)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2011, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA - Oneworld Gold, AA
Angry Europcar Mexico (TRC)

The worst rental experience ever! I asked for a manual transmision car. Was not available. Got an old banged up, scratched, dirty and smelly Nissan Sentra with over 70,000 km. First night it started raining and the windscreen wipers made such a terrible noise I had to turn on the wipers and then cover my ears with my hands! Next day back to the rental station and got another even older car. This car had a bad battery and wouldn t start on different occasions. This is very annoying in a regular city, but Torreon is one of the most violent cities in Mexico and believe me, you don t want to be stuck with a car that won' t start. A terrible frightening experience for my wife who stayed in Torreón with my two girls (6 & 8 yrs) while I had flown back to Mexico City for work. Three times she had to wait on the street, in the dark, in order to have the car serviced. And finally, after having changed the car yet another time, she got the first car back with, thank you, the same terrible wiper noise. Terrible, terrible AND dangerous experience. This is the first and very probable the last time I'll use Europecar. Finally, I can t even print my receipt because your system doesn t recognize my reservation number. And after writing my complaints to their customer service, what do I receive? A 20% discount on my next rental with Europcar! What next rental?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.