Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alamo Discount codes on Costco. When are they updated?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier Exec
Alamo Discount codes on Costco. When are they updated?

I'm having an issue with making a reservation on Alamo using Costco codes and coupons. Maybe someone can shed light on when they get updated.

My problem...
The other day I tested the prices for a rental on Alamo (the company I usually rent from), for FLL and the dates are July 27 thru June 2, a total of 5 days and it includes a weekend. According to Alamo that is a weekly rental. The price for a intermediate suv is $180.47.

I then used the Costco Corp ID of either 7014627 or 7015309 and coupon AD2359FDF off their website since i am a member.

This resulted in a corp discount of 17.03% bringing down the price to $149.74 and with the coupon a further price discount of $30 for a total $119.74 before taxes.

But before I completed the reservation my pc crashed on me.

Anyway, flash forward today, I tried it again and now Alamo states coupon cannot be applied to the reservation. I go back to the Costco page to double check the number and noticed that the coupon is fine but the expiration date for the coupon is June 30, this year. Strange that it worked just a few days ago.

So my question is this, does anyone know when Costco updates their coupon dates.

TS
Old Jun 18, 2012, 2:37 pm

Programs: Westjet Rewards
same question

I posted the same question a month ago and no one knew and/or responded. I am renting in LAS in October and the really good Costco coupons end 06/30.
Be nice to know !
Old Jun 30, 2012, 1:09 pm

I see this as well and I'm wondering if they will have new codes tomorrow...?
Old Jul 1, 2012, 1:33 am

Programs: HH Silver
They have some up now. Not a lot, but better than nothing. They end in Dec.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.