Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Atlas Choice Car Hire

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2009, 4:31 am
Original Poster

Exclamation Atlas Choice Car Hire

I would advise anyone looking to hire a car to avoid Atlas Choice. They have let me down badly yet again, this time in Spain. They have lied to me, they wont return my calls or emails, they've stolen money from my debit card by charging £50 more than was agreed, they are rude and unprofessional when you can get hold of them on the phone - my list could go on and on. Be warned, they are a very shoddy outfit indeed.
Old Aug 24, 2011, 2:49 pm

Atlas choice be warned..scam

I had rented a car on the website of Atlas choice, i had paid everything in advance and i had printed the voucher they had sent to me to get the car in Croatia with it, once i was at the agency they deal with in Pula, i was supprised with an extra of 102 euro, that the local agency was asking to pay.
There is no way to get refinded they say you should read well the rules??Nothing is writen on the voucher, for me it's a big scam.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.