Wiki Posts
Search

Fiji Air LAX/NAN/LAX

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2016, 8:56 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Fiji Air LAX/NAN/LAX

We flew round trip LAX / NAN in September. As most know this is an 11-hour jaunt outbound, a bit less inbound. The angled seats are fine for sitting/lounging but the lack of lie-flat for sleeping is notably negative. Especially uncomfortable for the older set (such as we).

Service was great. Dinner is okay; breakfast is not. The amenity kit is less than the norm but that's fine by my lights since I only ever use the case, and, in this, um, case, it was perfectly serviceable which is to say useful for reuse.

The flight attendants are terrific and help take the edge off this long-haul.

We return to Fiji in April so Fiji Air will have another chance to delight.
Old Oct 23, 2016, 1:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
A friend travelled SYD NAN SYD on Fiji because it was the cheapest fare in Y. On the way back he said there were no in seat tv's from NAN to SYD and he said it was the longest 4 hours in his life. He wasn't a fan.

I've always found J to be perfectly fine. It's no SQ or Emirates but it's ok for a short trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.