Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Malaysia Airlines | Enrich
Reload this Page >

Arrivals Lounge AMS When Flying Malaysia Airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2015, 6:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver

I will shortly be flying back to AMS from KUL in J with Malaysia Airlines. I have a short stopover in AMS before flying to the UK with KLM but this flight is on a separate PRN. Can I have access on arrival to the lounge used by Malaysia or even the BA lounge being part of Oneworld in such circumstances?
Old Mar 28, 2015, 8:30 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Originally Posted by charlesrhona
I will shortly be flying back to AMS from KUL in J with Malaysia Airlines. I have a short stopover in AMS before flying to the UK with KLM but this flight is on a separate PRN. Can I have access on arrival to the lounge used by Malaysia or even the BA lounge being part of Oneworld in such circumstances?
No.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 1:22 pm

Programs: SQ AA TK
You won't want the BA lounge anyway. It's got no toilets within. There are paid showers for 15-20Euro if that's what you are asking for. The Mecure opposite the crown lounge is one of them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.