Search

Can't find EVA J tpe-jfk

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2014, 8:15 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
Can't find EVA J tpe-jfk

Hi all, I'm looking for one award seat for TPE-JFK for 2015 in business. However, there does not seem to be anymore award business seats open... Also can't find anything for the first week of October 2014. Did EVA pull award seats for UA redemption?
Old Aug 30, 2014, 12:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
How far out into 2015? A few weeks ago I booked March JFK-TPE with UA MP.
On the UA forum someone did mention how after like April nothing was showing...maybe not loaded?
Old Aug 30, 2014, 12:48 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

I was looking in the first three weeks of march.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 1:28 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
I saw issues with their system tossing "not yet available" (or some such) for booking as early as 1/15. Suspect they are having either IT issues or are rescheduling.

Suggest you try again in a few a days.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 2:36 pm

Available on
Oct 1 JFK-TPE
Oct 2 NYC-YYZ-TPE (long lay over)
Oct 3 NYC-LAX-TPE
Oct 6 NYC-YYZ/SFO-TPE

March has lots of ways to get you to TPE in J/F cabins but didn't see any JFK-TPE direct. Maybe I snagged the last one that week.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 4:44 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Completely forgot about YYZ. Flying into/out of EWR instead of JFK would actually be better. TPE-YYZ-EWR would be awesome.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 4:55 pm

The only thing I would be careful is SEA as I think historically it's the 747 with an older J product...but through the winter I think some days it was going to be a 77W with RL.

Well if you need to go in Oct I would snag that JFK-TPE direct while it is there...surely getting to JFK vs. EWR would be easier than a layover.

The YYZ options are like 6-9 hour layovers on the 2nd. On the 3rd you can fly to LAX but that means doing the tcon in Y.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 5:32 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

I am going in March of next year. I am also thinking about flying nh to JFK of I don't get the Eva route.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 6:26 pm

I've flown NH in the J staggered exJFK and F square suite exNRT and both are fantastic...I'm excited for the BR RL flight...I'm actually flying to NRT but booked it through TPE to fly RL and also Hello Kitty.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 7:38 am

Mrs is the expert and according to her, seats open up for Oct 2014 in J class for non-stops just about now. You just have to be patient and check daily.

For 2015, way too early as BR won't release seats at this time on their non-stops.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by dtsm
Mrs is the expert and according to her, seats open up for Oct 2014 in J class for non-stops just about now. You just have to be patient and check daily.

For 2015, way too early as BR won't release seats at this time on their non-stops.
I was able to book JFK-TPE for 3/15 a few weeks ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.