Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Whats on Air China VOD?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2014, 6:46 pm
Original Poster

Whats on Air China VOD?

I've heard that it is limited with English content, but could I get like 8 hours of entertainment from it? Do the Chinese movies have subtitles? I will be in First on a 777-300 flight if that matters. Also, what is the official policy on handheld electronics? Is it true that cellphones are banned the whole flight? What about tables, gaming devices?
Thanks
Old Apr 21, 2014, 4:50 pm

Programs: CX,SQ,PR,QR
A couple of new English movies, several old ones, then the rest are Chinese (not sure about the subtitles). After several flights before Air China, I've watched all new movies already, so found it hard to find anything to watch in their AVOD. Their inflight entertainment is, as often discussed here, quite lacking (as with the food and wine; but overall, still better than North American airlines, IMHO). I was able to use my e-reader though, so I'm assuming that portable devices are alright...

Last edited by bluegreentravel; Apr 21, 2014 at 7:06 pm
Old Apr 21, 2014, 6:25 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott lifetime Plt, UA 1MM
In march I had IAH-PEK (14 hrs) and PEK-SIN (6hrs). I watched one movie in 20 hours. Thankfully I could keep my ipad charged. Very limited selection

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.