Community
Wiki Posts
Search

disney world mouse savers

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2010, 4:04 am
Original Poster

disney world mouse savers

does anyone have the october 2010 newsletter that they could email me? i signed up but wont recieve until the 15th. I need discounted tickets
Old Nov 7, 2010, 6:41 am

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
pm me your email and I'll send it
Old Nov 8, 2010, 8:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I checked October's mouse savers and their link to www.undercovertourist.com .. The savings are no different if you were to be anyone from the public buying tickets off of their site.. at least this was the case when I checked on my Blackberry October's edition.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
I checked October's mouse savers and their link to www.undercovertourist.com .. The savings are no different if you were to be anyone from the public buying tickets off of their site.. at least this was the case when I checked on my Blackberry October's edition.
You need to read the info section on mousesavers - it says there that if you have cookie from ms in your browser and then go back to undercovertourist, you'll get the ms prices.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 6:32 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by CDTraveler
You need to read the info section on mousesavers - it says there that if you have cookie from ms in your browser and then go back to undercovertourist, you'll get the ms prices.
Ok.. I can confirm that its lower prices.. I opened in my outlook browser and can see the mouse savers logo. For a 10 day MYW park hopper, water park fun & more, its $4 lower than the website price.. total of $23 savings.

btw.. uk 21 day tickets and 14 day tickets are available too at www.undercovertourist.com, and when I've got some time, I'll check it out from mouse savers newsletter and their regular website and post the results here.

www.orlandoattractions.com is still cheaper, as its total savings is $50 for the 10 day myw park hopper, water fun & more ticket. IMO, $27 doesn't matter, nor does $4.. use whichever website you feel comfortable. I think www.undercovertourist.com has a better return policy.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 9:50 am
Suspended

Checked out 14 day and 21 day ultimate tickets using the three cheapest sources that I know of.

www.undercovertourist.com and www.undercovertourist.com accessing through www.mousesavers.com newsletter.. result is same price.

www.orlandoattractions.com .. $30 US approximate savings for an adult and $20 US approximate savings for a child, after conversion compared to undercover tourist regular website and undercover tourist prices accessing mouse savers.

www.orlandoattractions.com 21 day ultimate ticket is $8 more than the regular price of a 10 day myw park hopper, water fun & more ticket bought onsite at Disney World. So that's an additional $8 more for 11 days.. works out to be less $1 per day.

Both websites you can get a voucher to pick up tickets at Disney, or you can pick up tickets from their kiosks in Orlando.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.