Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Anyone ever heard of Flightsbank.com ??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2016, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold

Hi,

I found myself a good itinerary on ITA matrix but the only place I can replicate the exact same is on Flightsbank.com via momondo.(I tried the script, no luck)

I have never heard of them, and the price is even $65 cheaper than the one quoted on ITA Matrix...

Can I book without worrying?

Thanks

BTW, if anyone wants to try to replicate it on any OTA or United... (I need these exact flights)

Old Sep 17, 2016, 4:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
NVM got it on Orbitz! (Paid $60 more than flightsbank but didn't wanna risk it)
Old Apr 13, 2017, 9:55 am

I went with Flightsbank for trip, and I CANNOT recommend it. Here's my angry review from Trustpilot - pm me for more details...
WARNING: This company took our money and issued a reservation 6 months before travel, but never issued a ticket. Never contacted us about changes that airline made to reservation despite Air Canada sending 5 mail updates to Flightsbank LLC. Upon trying to check in 16 hours before, there was no ticket and multiple changes to reservation, with both outgoing (2h change) and return (24h delay) flights changed. Have been in contact with customer service agents Sean and Mark. Sean completely ignored issues we raised and instead moved to issue ticket (but no ticket was ever issued). Mark found flights we specified (with flight details for all flights) but was unable to do more for 6 hours while waiting for their ticketing office. Mark finally disappeared out of contact without issuing ticket; instead disconnecting phone, and not answering emails. Really, disconnecting phone! So much for "24/7 customer service". It is now 13 hours since we first contacted Flightsbank, and we still do not have a flight, nor will we likely make it today. Do not go for this company no matter how much cheaper it is compared to buying directly from airline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.