Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Business class flight deals from London to India during December 2015

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2015, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

I am planning to fly from London to Mumbai or from London to Ahmedabad in December 2015. Can somebody suggest cheapest business class flight deals for my travel in December 2015?
Old Jul 27, 2015, 3:06 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
FlyerTalk is not a travel agency.

Have you tried Kayak, Skyscanner, Google Flights, etc?
Old Jul 27, 2015, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Not knowing dates doesn't give anyone much to work with, but the cheapest I found for the entirety of December is on Emirates departing Dec 6 or 7 and staying for 14 days - UK430 all in. This is on ITA Matrix.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 6:34 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk ramcksrt. I believe you will be well served by the folks who frequently participate in the the Online Booking Forum.
Good luck..
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Jul 28, 2015, 1:43 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
Originally Posted by milepig
Not knowing dates doesn't give anyone much to work with, but the cheapest I found for the entirety of December is on Emirates departing Dec 6 or 7 and staying for 14 days - UK430 all in. This is on ITA Matrix.
OP is looking for business class, the EK fare is economy.
Cheapest J I can find is TK at around £1250, but as you say really depends on dates.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 8:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by nux
OP is looking for business class, the EK fare is economy.
Cheapest J I can find is TK at around £1250, but as you say really depends on dates.
Oops - when I saw "cheapest" I assumed economy and stopped reading.

Does the TK have one of those crazy timings where you spend hours and hours in IST?
Old Jul 28, 2015, 9:05 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Originally Posted by ramcksrt
I am planning to fly from London to Mumbai or from London to Ahmedabad in December 2015. Can somebody suggest cheapest business class flight deals for my travel in December 2015?
What dates do you want to fly?
What's the best deal YOU have been able to find so far?
Old Jul 29, 2015, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

If the OP already has an AAdvantage account with AA and can find (non-BA-metal) award seats on AA's partners (which include 9W, EY, GF, and QR), he should take a look at the current sale on AAdvantage miles at aa.com. Roundtrip in J for 60K miles (plus UK APD, airport fees, etc.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.