Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Ethiopian airline ticket 'doesn't exist' after booking through Vayama.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2015, 2:12 am
Original Poster

I almost wish I hadn't used them because when I try to check my flight status or check in its says that the flight doesnt exist. What can I do.
Old Jul 26, 2015, 2:18 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
More details please?
Old Jul 26, 2015, 2:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LondonElite
More details please?
When I purchased the tickets through Vayama they gave an electronic ticket which could be printed. It had the Flight number, ticket number, name, check in code. Whenever I try and enter any one of those on the Ethiopian Airlines website it tells me invalid flight
Old Jul 26, 2015, 4:15 am

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by denepas
When I purchased the tickets through Vayama they gave an electronic ticket which could be printed. It had the Flight number, ticket number, name, check in code. Whenever I try and enter any one of those on the Ethiopian Airlines website it tells me invalid flight
I've had many Ethiopian Airlines itineraries booked for me through my awful work travel agent, and had this same problem with every single one. Your itinerary exists, and Ethiopian has track of it somewhere, it's just that their website is hopelessly broken.

Try calling Ethiopian Airlines and asking them to confirm your itinerary and provide you with an accurate confirmation number.
Old Jul 26, 2015, 5:26 am
Suspended

What GDS does Ethiopian use? Have you tried entering the PNR into classic.checkmytrip.com for example?
Old Jul 26, 2015, 5:34 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
What did Ethiopian say when you called to ask?
Old Jul 26, 2015, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Check on the Saudiairlines.com site and see if it's there. Check my bookings and search my ticket number.
Old Jul 26, 2015, 4:29 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
Originally Posted by sounder
try calling ethiopian airlines and asking them to confirm your itinerary and provide you with an accurate confirmation number.
800-445-2733
Old Jul 26, 2015, 4:59 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please continue to follow this thread in the Online Travel Booking Forum.
Thanks..
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Jul 26, 2015, 9:21 pm

If you have an e-ticket number, it's a 13 digit only number, usually preceded by ETKT
not just the PNR (6 alpha numberic, also called record locator) then you're good.

The 6 character code is just the booking. The 13 digit means it has been ticketed. I think you said you had the ticket number, in which case you're all good.
Old Nov 17, 2015, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by LondonElite
What GDS does Ethiopian use?
Sabre

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.