Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Cheapest fare to Seoul from Little Rock?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2015, 9:08 pm
Original Poster

Please help, I am trying to book a flight to Seoul on August 4th and the lowest rates I could find on google flights are around $1700. Is there anywhere online where I could research or book? Any help will be greatly appreciated . Thanks for your patience in putting up with a newbie
Old Jul 21, 2015, 11:29 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
I'm seeing Delta for $1025, via Atlanta.

DL 1614/7850 (second flight is a codeshare on Korean Air metal)

Check out www.kayak.com, very good way to search an array of sites, both airlines direct and travel agents.

Welcome to Flyertalk!
Old Jul 23, 2015, 10:00 pm
Original Poster

thank you...i think i prob do one way and then figure out something from there...there was none available anymore...
Old Jul 25, 2015, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by yapapa
thank you...i think i prob do one way and then figure out something from there...there was none available anymore...
You'll pay a huge premium if you buy a one-way international long-haul ticket. A roundtrip is almost always far cheaper, even if you change the return later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.