Wiki Posts
Search

Complicated Multistop Journey

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2015, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

Complicated Multistop Journey

Hi All,

I am in Perth, Australia and my fiance is in Jakarta, Indonesia. We want to meet up at a mutual location and then fly to either San Francisco or New York for a few days and then on to St. Louis to visit my family for 1.5 weeks before flying back to our respective destinations, myself to Perth and her to Jakarta.

It seems like Singapore would be the best hub for us to meet up at. Any other suggestions for a better place?

Also it seems like round trip tickets are a lot cheaper than just doing individual stops, so I have been looking at skyscanner.com for round trip PER-SIN, CGK-SIN, SIN-SFO, SFO-STL. Does anyone have a better or more efficient idea of how I can find the best deal for this trip?

Thanks,
Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.