Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

What is a Hotels.com WR qualifying night?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2015, 11:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott

My membership year with Hotels.com WR ends tonight and I noticed that my qualifying night count for the last year stands at 94. It seemed a bit low to me so I counted manually my bookings and the total number is 121. I used coupons on some of those nights and redeemed free nights as well.

The strange thing is that some of those free/coupon nights are counted in the 94 but not all. Anyone know why is that?

Old Jan 9, 2015, 1:54 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, Amex MR
Sometimes bookings made with a coupon code do count. Some Silver or Gold member exclusive codes explicitly state in the email that they will count as a qualifying night.

It is just publicly available codes and WR free nights that don't count.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 3:29 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, MileagePlus, Marriott Rewards
Also check to see if all of the properties you stayed at participate in WR. I learned fairly recently, to my surprise, that many (especially smaller ones and independents) do not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.