Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Making Changes to an Expedia Booking with Multiple Airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2014, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K/*G

I booked a flights for next weekend on Expedia that involves travel on multiple carriers. I am flying with Air Canada and US Airways on the way down and US Airways and United on the return. I may need move the return date back by a day or two. How would I go about doing this? Because there are 2 different carriers on the same booking do I need to contact both airlines and move each of the flights back a day and pay both airlines change fees or do I need to call the originating airline (US AIRWAYS) and have them make all the changes?
Old Aug 18, 2014, 5:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
None of the carriers will touch this ticket because it has been ticketed by a third-party vendor. You will need to contact Expedia. If changes can be made at all, the fees will include whatever is levied by US and UA as well as whatever Expedia charges to make changes.

Depending on what you have booked, it is often cheaper to discard and purchase a new ticket for the 2 return segments.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.